Trauma Therapy Clinic

Request a Free Consultation


Dr. Michael Dadson cautions:

If you are beginning to have suicidal thoughts or ideation, Dr. Mike Dadson strongly recommends that a person seeks help from their doctor, or call a suicide hot line and find a Registered Clinical Counsellor who is trauma informed counsellor.

It is critical if you are having feelings of suicide to reach out for help from your doctor, a mental health resource (see Support Links below), a therapist or counsellor.